Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aubergine curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine curry recipe. To make aubergine curry you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine curry:
- Use 5-6 of small brinjals.
- Get 2-3 of hand full Peanuts.
- Provide 1 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curds.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
Instructions to make Aubergine curry:
- Cut the brinjals in to long pieces, say 1 brinjal cut in to four pieces..
- Take a wok and add oil, onion chopped, turmeric, garam masala and the ground nut paste made by grinding nuts in water in a blender..
- Roast all this together and add some curds now, mix well and simmer, add the Brinjals, mix further and add water to the required consistency. Simmer for 5-10 min. Have it hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Aubergine curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.