Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Massaman Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman curry recipe. You can have thai massaman curry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- Take 350 g of Chicken Meat (cut into pieces).
- Use 300 g of Potatoes (diced).
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tamarind Paste (soaked in 1/2 cup warm water).
- Use 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- You need of [Marinade].
- Take 2 pinches of Salt (or more).
- Get 1/2 tsp of White Pepper (or more).
- Take of [Massaman Spice Mix] – ground well.
- Provide 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick.
- Provide 5 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Take 5 pc of Cloves.
- Use 5 pc of Black peppercorns.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Get of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Take 30 g of Red Chillies (deseed).
- Prepare 30 g of Green Chillies (deseed).
- You need 40 g of Garlic.
- Get 40 g of Shallots.
- Provide 20 g of Finger.
- Get 20 g of Galangal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Shrimp Paste.
Instructions to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- MARINADE; season the Chicken with Salt and Pepper and set aside for 30 minutes or more..
- CHICKEN: heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Spice Mix for 1 minute. Then add the Chicken and coat well. Cook the Chicken until brown all over..
- PASTE & POTATOES: add the Curry Paste and Potatoes. Mix well and cook until the oil separates..
- LIQUIDS: then add in the Coconut Milk, Tamarind Juice, Palm Sugar and mix well. Bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring the bottom occasionally..
- FINISH: after 10 minutes, remove the lid, and continue to cook until the gravy thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves and serve with rice..
If you find this Thai Massaman Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.