Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahi machha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi machha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi machha recipe. You can have dahi machha using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Dahi machha:
- You need 500 gm of Rohu fish pieces.
- Get 2 of Potato cut into long big pieces.
- Get 1 cup of Thick Curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Panch Phoron.
- Get 4 of Slited green Chilli.
- Take 3 cloves of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Dry red Chilli.
- Take of Curry Leaves few.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Take 4 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare of For Masala paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of Yellow mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Poppy Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh or Dessicated Coconut.
- Get 6-7 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 2-3 of Green Chilli.
Instructions to make Dahi machha:
- Marinate fish pieces with salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and 1tsp mustard oil.Keep for 15-20mins..
- Soak poppy seeds, yellow mustard seeds separately. Make a paste of mustard seeds, poppy seeds, cumin seeds, coconut, garlic and green chilli. Mix well..
- Add more green chilli if you want more spice. Take curd in a mixing bowl, add the prepared paste..
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add panch phoron, dry red chilli, curry leaves and mix well. When splutter, lower the gas, add the yoghurt mixture and stir continuously..
- When oil separates add 1-1/2cup of water,salt and turmeric powder. Cook for few mins..
- When boil comes add the fish pieces and potato pieces. Cook covered for 5mins..
- Check the fish pieces, turn the pieces carefully and cook further for 4-5 mins more..
- Finally add crushed garlic, slited green chilli and 1tbsp mustard oil(optional) on top and switch off..
- Dahi machha is ready. Enjoy this creamy curry with steamed rice..
- The authentic way is to use raw fish and tastes best too, but if you want you can shallow fry the fish pieces before adding to curry. You can use rohu, katla or ilishi..
- Note – Panch phoron is a mixture of Cumin, Brown Mustard, Fenugreek, Nigella and Fennel seeds.
If you find this Dahi machha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.