Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ilish machher patla jhol begun,kalojeere diye/Hisla fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ilish machher patla jhol begun,kalojeere diye/Hisla fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ilish machher patla jhol begun,kalojeere diye/hisla fish curry recipe. You can cook ilish machher patla jhol begun,kalojeere diye/hisla fish curry using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ilish machher patla jhol begun,kalojeere diye/Hisla fish curry:
- Get 6 pieces of Ilish fish.
- Provide 1 of medium eggplant/ begun cut into 4 pieces(long).
- Use 1/2 tsp of nigella seeds/ kalonji/ kalojeere.
- Prepare 5-6 of green chillies(splited).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get as required of Water enough for the jhol desired consistency.
Instructions to make Ilish machher patla jhol begun,kalojeere diye/Hisla fish curry:
- Lightly wash the fish pieces & marinate with salt, turmeric powder..
- Wash the eggplants/begun & marinate with little salt..
- Heat mustard oil in a pan & lightly fry the fish pieces. Strain & keep them separately..
- Add green chillies & nigella seeds in rest of the oil. Add the brinjal pieces. Add salt & turmeric powder & covered over lowest heat until eggplant is done..
- Now add sufficient water & give it a boil. Then add the fish pieces & simmer for another 5-6 mints. Cover the pan with a lid. The gravy should get enough time to soak up the flavours of the fishes..
- Add chopped coriander leaves & switch off the flame..
- Serve hot with steamed rice & sugandharaj lebu or lemon..
If you find this Ilish machher patla jhol begun,kalojeere diye/Hisla fish curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.