Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste recipe. You can have thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Take of 🟡curry paste.
- Take 1/2 tbsp. of Lemongrass.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Galangal.
- Get 1/2 tbsp. of Coriander seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of Cumin.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Water.
- Get 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 pc. of Shallot.
- Use 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- Provide 2 pcs. of Small dried red chili.
- You need 4 pcs. of Big dried red chili.
- Provide 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Use of 🟡Thai steamed Seafood curry.
- Use 7 pcs. of Prawn.
- Use 1 of whole squid.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp. of Palm sugar.
- Get 1.5 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Take 15 g. of Sweet basil.
- Take 1 pc. of Long red chili.
- Take 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 pc. of Young coconut.
- Take of Coconut meat.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
Instructions to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Make curry paste with Blend all ingredients below together.
- Remove coconut meat and cut into pieces •clean prawn and squid •.
- Reduce 1/2 cup of coconut milk then add curry paste fried together then add more 1/2 cup of coconut milk •seasoning palm sugar + fish sauce •Add seafood and add last 1/2 cup of coconut milk fried together until cooked •.
- Add young coconut meat +sweet basil + long red chili +kaffir lime leaves + Eggs and mix well until cooked • put sweet basil in bottom of coconut and add all curry put prawn and squid on top for presentation • Steam for 5 mins for more coconut flavour • Garnish with Kaffir lime leave + red chili and coconut milk • Done..!! 😋😋.
If you find this Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.