Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Summer Vegetable and Pork Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Vegetable and Pork Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Vegetable and Pork Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer vegetable and pork curry recipe. You can have summer vegetable and pork curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer Vegetable and Pork Curry:
- Prepare 200 grams of Pork belly (thinly sliced).
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Use 2 medium of Eggplants.
- You need 3 of Green bell peppers.
- Take 1/2 bag of Shishito green peppers.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Use 1 of (if using a stock cube:).
- Take 6 of servings worth Japanese curry roux.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ＊Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Summer Vegetable and Pork Curry:
- Grate the garlic, slice the onion thinly, slice the eggplants thickly, and chop the bell peppers and tomato roughly..
- Chop pork belly into 4 to 5 cm strips..
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and saute the garlic and onion..
- When the onion is soft, add pork and continue to cook. Add all vegetables when the pork is browned..
- Stir to mix the oil with the vegetables as you stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes, then add water (800 ml)..
- When it's boiling, skim off any scum. Add consomme and cover the pot. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat off momentarily. Break apart the curry roux and add to the pot. When it dissolves, add ＊ condiments, and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes as you mix sparingly..
- Ready to serve..
If you find this Summer Vegetable and Pork Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.