Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick, easy, rich and tasty pork belly curry soup recipe. To cook quick, easy, rich and tasty pork belly curry soup you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup:
- Use 50 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 2 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Get 500 ml of Water.
- Provide 2 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Use of Additions (example):.
- Get 100 grams of Bean sprouts.
Instructions to make Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup:
- Wash the bean sprouts quickly and drain well. Cut the pork up into small pieces..
- Heat up the oil in a small pan and stir-fry the pork. When the meat changes color, add the bean sprouts and stir fry lightly..
- Add the curry powder and stir-fry while mixing it with the other ingredients..
- Add 1/3 of the water and mix lightly..
- Add the rest of the water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and add the soup stock granules and soy sauce..
- Mix lightly, simmer for a bit and turn off the heat. Done!.
- Ladle into bowls and enjoy..
If you find this Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.