Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer in cashew paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer in cashew paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer in cashew paste recipe. To make palak paneer in cashew paste you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer in cashew paste:
- Provide 1 bunch of Palak.
- Prepare 200 gms of Paneer (homemade).
- Use 2 of medium size Onions.
- Provide 10/12 of cashews.
- Take 3 of big tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste,3 green chillies.
- Use as required of All Spices, including garam masala.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cream.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
Steps to make Palak paneer in cashew paste:
- Wash palak and chop,boil for 2 to 3 minutes and drain water from it,blend the boiled palak and keep aside.In a big Kadai put Oil when heating put chopped onion,fry for 2/3 minutes,add cashews,fry for 2/3 mins and make paste of.
- In a big Pan/ Cooker put Oil,1tbsp butter,put ginger garlic paste,saute for a minute,add Onion and cashews paste,stir till it's pink in colour add little Red chilli powder,add tomato puree,all Spices,add Palak Puree in it and put Salt and Paneer cubes,now put Cream and cover the Cooker for 1 whistle,.
- Lastly put little garam masala, grated Paneer, Cream over the Sabzi and serve hot with chapati/Roti/naan, yummy it taste..
If you find this Palak paneer in cashew paste recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.