Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu and chickpea thai satay curry 🥘🤤 recipe. You can have tofu and chickpea thai satay curry 🥘🤤 using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤:
- Prepare Block of Tofu.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Provide 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 Jar of Satay Sauce.
- Take 1 of Pepper (Orange or Yellow).
- Provide of Spinach.
- Provide 1 can of Chick Pea.
- Provide of Vegatable Oil.
Steps to make Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤:
- Press Tofu (I used heavy shopping but a teatowl and heavy Novel also work I'm told).
- Chop Onions, Garlic, Pepper and Tofu.
- Fry some onions in some vegatable oil for a couple of minutes.
- Add Garlic and Sliced Pepper to frying pan.
- Add Satay Sauce and the chickpeas. I like to increase volume of the sauce with a bit of water. (This sauce comes with pumkin seeds rather than peanuts but is equally as yummy!).
- Fry in the pan for ten minutes or while the grain cooks. Can wilt some spinach in there too! Let the Tofu suck up all those lovely flavours!.
- Serve over rice or equivalent and enjoy!! 😋.
If you find this Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.