Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe. To cook beef curry you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Curry:
- Prepare 400 grams of beef / tenderloin.
- Use 1 bunch of each tree basils and sawtooth coriander (coriander and spring onion substitute for both if cant find ).
- Provide 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water or stock.
- Provide 1 of pepper,sliced.
- Take of chilli paste.
- Provide 12 of dried hot chilli or less.
- Get 1 head of turmeric.
- You need 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Use 1/2 of inch of galangal.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped coriander root.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander seeds.
- Get 3 of shallots.
- You need 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Get 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 3 of extra cloves of garlic to fry chilli paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of oil to fry chilli paste.
- You need 1 of extra lemongrass,crushed to fry with chili paste.
Instructions to make Beef Curry:
- Cubes beef tenderloin.
- Make fresh chilli paste ,use pestel and mortar make it fine paste by pound garlic,chilli,coriander seeds,lemongrass,galangal,then add shrimp paste ,shallots ,when done crush extra cloves of garlic,tear kaffir lime leaves ,ready to stir fry in the wok on soup pot.
- Stir fried chilli paste ,garlic,kaffir lime leaves ,crushed lemongrass in hot oil on medium heat ,until fragrance.
- Add beef ,stir until no longer pink.
- Add water or stock ,let it simmer until beef tender ,soup reduce.
- Add tree basils and chopped sawtooth coriander ,and 2 fresh peppercorns ,pepper sliced ,stir to mix and heat off.
- Serve hot with rice.
If you find this Beef Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.