Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thotakura allam karam/Amaranth leaves curry cooked in milk #greenveg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thotakura allam karam/Amaranth leaves curry cooked in milk #greenveg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thotakura allam karam/amaranth leaves curry cooked in milk #greenveg recipe. To make thotakura allam karam/amaranth leaves curry cooked in milk #greenveg you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thotakura allam karam/Amaranth leaves curry cooked in milk #greenveg:
- Get of Amaranth leaves: 3 big bunches(from farmers market).
- Get of Milk: Small cup(120 ml).
- Take of Salt: As required.
- Use of Ginger: 2 inch piece.
- Provide of Green chillies: 3 nos.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil:.
- Take of Tempering:.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Oil:.
- Use 1 tsp of Bengal gram:.
- You need 1 tsp of Black gram:.
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard seeds:.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin:.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida:.
- Use of Red chillies: 2 nos.
Instructions to make Thotakura allam karam/Amaranth leaves curry cooked in milk #greenveg:
- Take three big bunches of amaranth leaves. Separate leaves from the stems. Tender stems can also be used. Rinse the amaranth leaves with water for 2/3 times and drain the excess water. Roughly chop the leaves and keep aside..
- Now take two inch ginger piece, peel the skin and chop into tiny pieces. Transfer the chopped amaranth leaves into a vessel add little water and one small cup milk into it. Bring it into boil on medium flame..
- Cook the leaves on low to medium flame for 10 minutes. Meanwhile crush the ginger and green chillies in a small mortar pestle..
- When the amaranth leaves are cooked completely add one tbsp of oil and crushed ginger + green chillies. Mix thoroughly and cook for two minutes. Also add required amount of salt and mix thoroughly..
- Now prepare the tempering using tempering ingredients..
- Now switch off the flame and transfer the amaranth leaves ginger curry into a serving bowl and garnish with the prepared tempering. This enhances the taste and retains the crunchiness of the tempering. The delicious amaranth leaves ginger curry is ready to serve as an accompaniment to steamed rice or can be eaten as salad too..
If you find this Thotakura allam karam/Amaranth leaves curry cooked in milk #greenveg recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.