Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn gravy recipe. To cook prawn gravy you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn gravy:
- Provide 500 gm of prawns.
- Use 1 of small onions.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato and few curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli,black pepper,cumin,turmeric powders.
- Provide as per taste of salt.
- Take as required of little amount coconut paste and coconut milk.
Instructions to make Prawn gravy:
- First place a kadai with oil.
- Then add onions and salute it for 10 minutes.
- Then add 2 table spoon garlic paste ginger optional saulte it for 5 minutes then add 1 chopped tomato and fry it..
- Then add prawns and let it fry for 10 minutes.
- Now add all the powders.
- Then add coconut paste and coconut milk and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- You can see the oil separation from the gravy then off the stove.
If you find this Prawn gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.