Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Massaman Beef Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Massaman Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman beef curry recipe. You can have massaman beef curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Massaman Beef Curry:
- You need 1 pack (250 g) of cubed chuck beef or stewing beef cut into long strips.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Massaman curry paste.
- Take 4-5 of shallots, peeled.
- Use 1 of onion chopped in big chunks.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 of grated palm sugar (or brown sugar).
- Get 2 tbsp of tamarind.
- Provide 1 of medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoons of unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer).
- Prepare 2 of star anise.
Instructions to make Massaman Beef Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 2-3 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add beef in and stir for 2-3 min..
- Add star anise and Massaman curry in and mix in well..
- Add onion, in and leave it to cook for about 30 min then add potato and the rest of your coconut milk in..
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts and stir well. Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too..
- Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice..
- For oven braised method: Coat beef in 1 tablespoon of oil, star anise and massaman curry paste, mix well. You can braise your beef in the oven for about an hour. Once your beef in oven for 45 min – an hour put coconut milk in saucepan, then curry paste and mix well then add your beef that have been braised in the oven in the. Add onion, fishsauce, tamarind paste, palm sugar and the rest of coconut milk in. Mix well..
If you find this Massaman Beef Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.