Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Navratan curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Navratan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Navratan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to navratan curry recipe. You can cook navratan curry using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Navratan curry:
- You need 1/3 cup of green peas.
- Use 1/3 cup of chopped french beans.
- Take 1/3 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1/4 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Take 1 of cubed potato.
- Prepare 50 g of cubed paneer.
- Get 1/4 cup of grapes cut into halves.
- Use 1/4 cup of cubed apple.
- Provide 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- Get of For curry.
- You need 3 of sliced onions.
- Take 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Take 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoon of ghee.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2-3 of cloves.
- Use 2-3 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1-2 of slit green chillies.
- Get 1 piece of cinnamon.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of kitchen king masala or garam masala powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of fresh cream or homemade malai.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Navratan curry:
- Boil green peas, french beans, carrot, potato and cauliflower florets in enough water. Then strain water from it. (Don't throw water. It should be use later).
- Boil sliced onions cashew nuts and garlic cloves in enough water 4-5 minutes. Then grind in mixer grinder and make paste..
- Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then remove it's skin and grind it and make puree. Fry cubed paneer and cashew nuts till slightly golden. Keep aside..
- In a pan heat ghee. Add cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon piece, bay leaf and slit green chilli. When cumin seeds splutters add prepared onion garlic cashew nuts paste and saute on low flame until ghee seperates..
- Now add prepared tomato puree and saute well. Add red chilli powder, kitchen king masala and sugar. Mix well..
- Add boiled vegetables and mix well. Add milk and cream. Mix well. Add required water (use straied water of vegetables). Add fried paneer, cashew nuts and salt and mix it..
- Add grapes and apple. Cover with lid and cook for 5-7 minutes on low flame. Navratan curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Navratan curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.