Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken.
- Take 2 of Big leaf.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 4 of Cloves.
- Take To taste of Salt and red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 slices of chopped of tomato.
- You need as needed of Daniya & kotimir paste.
- Use 1 spoon of chicken masala.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Take a pan heat it add oil then big leaf, cinnamon, pepper, cloves & flower stir it well if it cooked & start smelling add onion & fry it then add ginger garlic paste stir it well, Now add your washed chicken & stir it and add turmeric, garam masala, chilli powder & mix it well then make a flame to medium and wait for 2 or 3 mins and then stir it well & add tomato and salt.
- If the tomatoes are cooked well and get soft then add daniya and kotimir paste & stir it and add required amount of water to the measure of chicken and stir it well and cover the pan and make a flame to low and cook it for 10 to 15 mins until it turns into a gravy. Now if it's ready then add add chicken masala & just cook for 2mins & serve it…😊.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.