Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gujarati Patra (Colocasia leaves) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gujarati Patra (Colocasia leaves) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gujarati patra (colocasia leaves) recipe. To make gujarati patra (colocasia leaves) you need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gujarati Patra (Colocasia leaves):
- You need 10 of Colocasia leaves.
- Provide For of Gramflour mixture:.
- Take 1 bowl of gramflour.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin – coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Water.
- Take For of Sauté:.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 1 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- Use Handful of curry leaves.
- Get As per taste of Chilli powder.
- Use For of Garnish:.
- You need Handful of Sev.
- You need As required of Pomegranate seeds.
- Provide As per taste of Ketchup.
Steps to make Gujarati Patra (Colocasia leaves):
- For the mixture, take the mixing bowl and add all the ingredients. Add baking soda and lemon juice at the end. Mix well. Remember to keep the mixture thick..
- Remove the veins from Colocasia leaves and wash them properly..
- Cut the leaf into half and apply the mixture on the light green side of the leaf. Put the other half and again apply the mixture. Roll them over. Repeat the same procedure for rest of the leaves..
- Let them cook in steamer for 20 minutes. Check if they are cooked properly. If not let it cook for 5 minutes..
- Once they are cooked, keep them aside to cool completely..
- Once cooled, cut them into slices..
- For sauté, add oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add sesame seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida and Chilli powder. Add the slices and mix well..
- Serve with ketchup and garnish with pomegranate seeds and sev. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Gujarati Patra (Colocasia leaves) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.