Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Punjabi chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Punjabi chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi chicken curry recipe. To cook punjabi chicken curry you only need 27 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Punjabi chicken curry:
- Take 800 grams of To Marinate the Chicken Chicken.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Sabat red chilli powder.
- Use of For Making the Chicken Curry:.
- Take 6 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1.1/2 cups of Onions finely chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Tomatoes grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of Fresh curd (not very sour)whisked.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Haldi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1.1/2 tbsp of Dhania powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of Kasoori methi lightly roasted & crushed.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 2.1/2 cups of Water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 3 of Bay leaves small.
- Prepare 6 of Kali mirchi seeds.
- Take 4 of Cloves.
- Use 4 of Green cardamom.
- Provide 2 of Black cardamom.
- You need 2" of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 4 of Dry red chillies.
Instructions to make Punjabi chicken curry:
- First off, we need to marinade the chicken. Combine the chicken, freshly ground ginger-garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl..
- Mix well and cover the bowl with a plate. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- Heat oil in a handi.
- Add in the whole spices; cinnamon stick, green cardamoms, black cardamoms, dried red chilies, Kali Mitch seeds, cloves, and bay leaves. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add chopped onions and saute until it turns golden brown..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute it.add the ¾ cup whisked curd. Cook until the oil begins to separate..
- Add the grated tomatoes and continue to cook it..
- When the oil separates, add the powdered spices; haldi, red chilli, jeera powder, and dhania powder. Mix it..
- Add in the marinated chicken and mix well..
- Saute for 1-2 minutes so that the chicken turns white in colour..
- Add 2 & ½ cups of water or as much as you need.
- Cover the handi and let the chicken simmer in the broth for the next 25 minutes or until it's done.
- When the chicken gets cooked through, add the kasoori methi, coriander leaves, and garam masala. Give it a stir and turn the heat off..
- Punjabi chicken curry is ready to eat. Serve it hot with rice or naan..
If you find this Punjabi chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.