Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lentils Chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentils Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentils Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentils chicken curry recipe. To cook lentils chicken curry you only need 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentils Chicken curry:
- Get 500 gram of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of broken wheat (dalia).
- Provide 2 tbsp of toor dal.
- Get 2 tbsp of chana dal (Bengal gram dal).
- You need 2 tbsp of masoor dal.
- Get 1 cup of sliced onion (fried).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 2 of nos bay leaf.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- Get 2 of cardamom.
- Get 1/2 of javitri (mace).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil + 2 tbsp.
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 of nos green chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use As required of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
Steps to make Lentils Chicken curry:
- Wash all dals and put them in a pressure cooker with water, add salt to taste, turmeric powder 1 tsp. Cook it for 2 whistles. Heat oil in a kadai fry onion like (beresta) golden brown in colour. Keep the fried onions aside..
- Marinate the chicken with salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and keep it aside for about 10 minutes, then fry it to light brown in colour. Heat ghee in a kadai and to that add half of the fried onion, then add Kashmiri chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, whole garam masala. Cook it for 1 minute then add coriander powder and cumin powder, salt to taste, sugar and green chilli..
- Then pour the boiled dal, mix well, then add fried chicken and water. Mix it well, then cover it and cook it in low flame until the chicken is tender, stir it at intervals. Sprinkle some coriander leaves chopped, garam masala powder and kasuri methi. Garnish with fried onion and coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice, roti, Paratha etc..
If you find this Lentils Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.