Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bajra palak paneer wrap recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bajra palak paneer wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bajra palak paneer wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bajra palak paneer wrap recipe. To cook bajra palak paneer wrap you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bajra palak paneer wrap:
- Use 1 cup of Bajra(aata).
- Use 1 of Onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 cup of And left over any veggie(I had used left over palak paneer).
- Provide as needed of Little water.
- Get 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare To taste of Ketchup or mint chuntney to spread (optinal).
Instructions to make Bajra palak paneer wrap:
- First make the batter by adding little water like China and add onions tomatoes chilli and salt make a fine batter like Chilla and make chilla of bajra batter.
- And as Chilla is ready fill with left over veggie I had used palak paneer and wrap it from both the sides yur bajra palak paneer wrap is ready.
If you find this Bajra palak paneer wrap recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.