Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Capsicum and Mushroom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Capsicum and Mushroom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy capsicum and mushroom curry recipe. You can cook spicy capsicum and mushroom curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Capsicum and Mushroom Curry:
- Use of Mushroom 200 Gram, stems removed, halved.
- Use of Capsicum 1, thinly sliced.
- You need of Onion 2, chopped.
- Use of Tomato 1, chopped.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Use of Red chili powder 1⁄2 Teaspoon.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Tomato soup concentrate.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Malai.
- Get 1 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Desi tadka.
Steps to make Spicy Capsicum and Mushroom Curry:
- In a microwave safe bowl, place the mushrooms, microwave for 2 to 3 minutes..
- In a skillet, heat oil, add onion, tomato and ginger garlic paste, saute until tomatoes turns tender. Allow to cool and blend to a fine puree..
- Wash the same skillet with water, pour in the onion tomato puree, cook stirring for 5 minutes..
- Add red chili powder, garam masala, tomato soup powder and salt, cook for 2 minutes..
- Add capsicum and mushroom, and malai. Add enough water to get a thick gravy, simmer for 3-4 minutes..
- Season with desi tadka. Serve hot with roti or rice..
If you find this Spicy Capsicum and Mushroom Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.