Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pickled cauliflower curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pickled cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pickled cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled cauliflower curry recipe. You can cook pickled cauliflower curry using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pickled cauliflower curry:
- You need 300 gm of cauliflower.
- Provide 2 of potatoes.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of tomato paste.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of rai/mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Saunf/fennel seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of nigella seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Take 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of prepared pickle masala.
Steps to make Pickled cauliflower curry:
- Cut the cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces and deep fry them and keep them aside.
- Heat the oil, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, fennel seeds and fenugreek seeds, then add onions and fry them till they turn golden..
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Add tomato paste and green chillies and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then add all the powdered spices and curd and cook till the oil separates..
- Add fried cauliflower, potato and coriander along with pickle spices to the gravy and mix well and cook for 4to5 minutes and turn off the gas..
If you find this Pickled cauliflower curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.