Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shark fish scramble / sura puttu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shark fish scramble / sura puttu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shark fish scramble / sura puttu recipe. You can have shark fish scramble / sura puttu using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shark fish scramble / sura puttu:
- Provide 25 ml of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 5 large of onions minced.
- Get 1/4 kg of garlic pealed.
- Take 1/4 bunch of curry leaves.
- Take 5 grams of chilli powder.
- Take 2 pinch of turmeric.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 1/2 kg of shark fish fillet / with skin.
- Take 1/2 bunch of coriander to garnish ..
Instructions to make Shark fish scramble / sura puttu:
- Wash the shark fish with salt and turmeric . In a large heavy bottom pan add the washed what fish with skin / fillet , water , a pinch of salt and turmeric and allow the fish to cook completely ..
- Once the fish is cooked drain the water and peel off the skin if any . Flake the fish and set aside ..
- In a large heavy bottom wok heat oil , add the minced onion , peeled garlic and curry leaves and stir till the onion turns light brown. Now add the tumeric, chilli powder and the salt and stir till the spices are fried ..
- Once the onion and spices are all fried add the flaked fish and keep frying till you get a nice aroma and the fish flakes turn brown ..
- Garnish with fresh coriander ..
If you find this Shark fish scramble / sura puttu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.