Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker curry chicken recipe. You can have slow cooker curry chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of chopped carrots.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Use 1 (13.5 oz) of can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can of tomato paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes..
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours..
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.