Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hilsa brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hilsa brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hilsa brinjal curry recipe. To make hilsa brinjal curry you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hilsa brinjal curry:
- You need 1 kg of hilsa fish cut into pieces.
- Provide 2 of brinjals cut into long slices.
- Provide 3-4 of slitted green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of nigella seeds.
- Get To taste of salt.
- You need As needed of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Hilsa brinjal curry:
- Marinated the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and shallow fry the fish,keep aside.
- Now temper nigella seeds and green chillies.
- Add brinjals and saute adding red chilli Powder,salt and turmeric powder.
- Add water and boil the curry.
- Now add the fish pieces and bring it to boil.
- Serve it with rice.
If you find this Hilsa brinjal curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.