Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turiya patra with poori and basundi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turiya patra with poori and basundi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turiya patra with poori and basundi recipe. You can have turiya patra with poori and basundi using 50 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Turiya patra with poori and basundi:
- Use of For subzi:.
- Provide 250 of gram turiya(ridge gourd).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need of Pinch asafoetida.
- Take 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of dried coconut.
- Use of For patra:.
- You need 6 of arbi(colocasia) leaf.
- Use 1 of cup besan.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- Use 1 tbsp of jaggery.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of carom seeds.
- Get of Pinch Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- You need of Pinch asafoetida.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- You need of For poori:.
- Prepare 2 of cup wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare of Water for kneading.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of Oil for deep frying.
- You need of For basundi:.
- Get 2 of litre full cream milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped pistachio.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of saffron.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Provide 1/2 of cup sugar.
Steps to make Turiya patra with poori and basundi:
- Firstly for patra, wash and clean leaves. Remove stocks from leaves..
- Then prepare mixture, take a bowl and add besan, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, tamarind pulp, jaggery, ginger and carom seeds. Mix it well. Add water if required and make a thick paste..
- Now take a leaf, keep glossy side downwards. Apply prepared mixture gently. Then arrange all leaves one by one categorically. Then roll it tight..
- Steam the rolls for 15 minutes. After completing let it cool down. Then cut it into slices..
- Prepare a tampering, heat a pan and add oil. Then add asafoetida, mustard seeds, curry leaves and sesame seeds. Then add all slices of patra. Mix it well. Turn off the flame. Cut slices into small dices and keep it aside..
- Now wash turiya (ridge gourd), remove the peels. Cut it into small dices..
- Now heat a kadai, add oil. Now add cumin seeds, asafoetida, ginger-garlic paste, chilli paste, sesame seeds and curry leaves. Then add diced turiya. Add salt and mix it. Cover it and let it cook..
- Check it if turiya cooked completely then add diced patra. Mix it well. Now add coriander and coconut..
- For poori, take a mixing bowl and add flour, salt, oil, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder. Crumble it. Now start kneading dough by adding water. Make a soft dough..
- Make a small sized balls from the dough. Roll it and deep fry the poori..
- For basundi, take a kadai and add milk. Boil it. After one boil add chopped cashew nuts, almonds and pistachio..
- Let it boil on low flame till milk reduced. Once milk remains half, add sugar, saffron and cardamom powder..
- Cook it for 5 minutes. Now milk turned thick let it cool down. Put it into fridge. Then serve chilled..
- Enjoy the beautiful lunch with papad, salad..
If you find this Turiya patra with poori and basundi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.