Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Raw mango curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango curry recipe. You can have raw mango curry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Raw mango curry:
- Get 1 of raw mango(green) chopped in pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 7-8 of dry degi chillies.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp of whole coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Use 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 spring of curry leaves.
- Use 2 tsp of fresh coriander chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ghee/clarified butter.
- Use As needed of Water.
- Get to taste of Pink salt.
Steps to make Raw mango curry:
- Heat a pan,add one drop of oil, coriander seeds,byedgi chillies and saute for a minute..
- In a mixie jar,add grated coconut,green chilli,ginger,garlic,sauted byedgi chillies, coriander seeds,1tsp red chilli powder (optional)for spiciness.add water and make a paste.add 1tbspn rice flour to the ground masala and make a smooth paste..
- Heat a wok,add ghee, mustard seeds,let it splutter,add Fenugreek seeds, curry leaves, turmeric and add the raw mango pieces and saute for 2minutes. Add half cup of water and close wdh a lid..let it cook for 5minutes..
- Add jaggery and the ground paste..adjust the curry consistency as u prefer.nor thick nor too thin..add salt and bring one boil..
- Garnish wdh coriander leaves..
- Raw mango curry is ready to serve wdh hot rice,batatyachya kachrya,pickle and papad..
- Note:- we have added rice flour to the ground paste so that it doesn't split in the gravy and u get a creamy smooth texture to the curry. The raw mango have used was not very sour so have added 1raw mango divided in 8pieces…
- U can use corn flour instead of rice flour too..
- If ur mango is very sour try to add few pieces only and consump as soon as done. Or add in while reheating…
If you find this Raw mango curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.