Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Dahi machha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahi machha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi machha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi machha recipe. You can have dahi machha using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dahi machha:
- Use 500 gm of rohu fish.
- Use 1 cup of curd/ yogurt.
- You need 2 of red chilli.
- Use 1/2 tsp of punch phoran.
- Provide 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Get 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- You need 2-3 tsp of chopped cilantro.
- You need of For mustard paste.
- You need 2 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of yellow mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 8-9 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 3 tsp of grated fresh coconut.
Instructions to make Dahi machha:
- First of all wash the rohu pieces and marinate them with half of the salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder and keep them aside for 15-20 minutes..
- Grind all the ingredients of the mustard paste and make the masala and keep it aside..
- In a Kadai put 2tbsp of oil and fry the fish till slight golden brown in colour..
- In the same Kadai put 2 tsp of oil and then add the punch phoran and when they crackle then add the curry leaves and dry red chilli in it..
- In mixing bowl mix the yogurt with the masala paste together along with water and then add it into the oil..
- Then add the remaining salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder in it..
- Allow it to boil for sometimes and then add the fried fish in it..
- Cover it for 3-4 minutes and then add 1 tsp of mustard oil and chopped cilantro in it..
- Mix it well and switch off the flame..
- Now your dahi machha is ready. Serve it with steamed rice..
If you find this Dahi machha recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.