Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe. To cook brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- You need 4 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Take 2 cups of panko.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Take 1 tbs of each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt.
- Use 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Get 2 of servings white rice, prepared.
- Use 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Provide 1 of baby bok choy, sliced thin.
- Get 2 of seranno peppers, seeded and minced.
- You need 3 Oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced.
- You need 8 of leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish.
- Use 2 of small potatoes.
- Take 1 jar of panang curry simmer sauce.
Instructions to make Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 ".
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through..
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.