Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavored pork rice bowl with leftover mango chutney recipe. You can have curry flavored pork rice bowl with leftover mango chutney using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney:
- Use 150 grams of Pork.
- Use 4 of bunches Spinach.
- You need 1 clove of worth Sliced garlic.
- Get of For the sauce:.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mango chutney (or honey).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1/2 of thumb's worth Ginger (grated).
- Use 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need of Toppings :.
- You need 1 of Grated cheese (melting type).
- You need 2 of Soft poached eggs.
Instructions to make Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney:
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce beforehand. Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic over medium heat until fragrant..
- Season the pork with salt and pepper. Coat thinly with cake flour (optional), and add it into the skillet and sauté it. The pork should look like this..
- Once the pork is cooked through, add the spinach and sauté gently. It only takes a few seconds..
- Mix the premade sauce one more time, and swirl in the sauce into the skillet. When the sauce comes to a boil, turn off the heat. The pork topping is done..
- Place the melting type cheese on the rice and microwave it for a short amount of time..
- Add the pork topping on top. Make a dent in the middle and drop on a soft poached egg. Sprinkle on some mayonnaise or nori seaweed if desired..
If you find this Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.