Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri or prawn malai curry recipe. To make chingri or prawn malai curry you need 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry:
- Take 4 Pieces of Jumbo prawns.
- You need of Paste of a small onion.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare of Puree of a small tomato.
- Use 5-6 Tablespoons of thick Coconut milk.
- You need of Salt and Sugar as per your taste.
- Use 1 of Green chilli.
- Get 1/4 of th Cup of mustard oil.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- Take of Spice Powder.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of termuric powder.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Use of Whole Spices.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- Use 2 of Green cardamom.
- You need 1 of Small cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of cloves.
Instructions to make Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry:
- Add some salt and 1 Teaspoon of turmeric powder to the de-veined prawns. Mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes..
- Heat mustard oil in a pan..
- Add the marinated prawns, cook on medium high heat for 3 minutes, not more then that otherwise they will become chewy..
- Then take them out from oil..
- In that same oil add all of the whole spices. Saute for few seconds..
- Add onion paste, cook for 7-8 minutes on medium flame..
- Add ginger garlic paste, cook for 3 minutes..
- Add tomato puree, mix well and cook for 5 minutes..
- Then add some salt and sugar along with all of the spice powder. Mix well for few minutes..
- Add yogurt, mix well and cook for another 3-5 minutes..
- Now add the fried prawns along with the drippings, mix well for 3-4 minutes..
- Then add coconut milk, mix well..
- Now add little hot water, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes..
- Lastly add green chilli, ghee and garam masala powder. Mix well and turn off the heat..
- Let it rest for 10-15 minutes then serve..
If you find this Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.