Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fish recipe. You can cook curry fish using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Fish:
- Provide of Mackarel tuna.
- Provide of Green Round Eggplants.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes cut into quarters.
- Get 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare To taste of sugar.
- Take of Green curry seasoning.
- Get 2 inches of galangal – smashed.
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger – smashed.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 of lemonggrass – smashed.
- Take 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 8 of shallots.
- Use of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide To taste of chicken powder.
- Take of Water.
- You need of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Curry Fish:
- Fry half cooked mackarel tuna and set aside.
- Cut the eggplants into quarters.
- Blend shallot, garlic and some cayenne pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add blended garlic shallot and cayenne pepper and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add boiled water, put in macharel tuna and cook over high heat.
- Add eggplants, cayenne pepper and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill eggplants get soft..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and serve 😘.
If you find this Curry Fish recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.