Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Onion curry with bajra rotla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Onion curry with bajra rotla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion curry with bajra rotla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion curry with bajra rotla recipe. To cook onion curry with bajra rotla you need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Onion curry with bajra rotla:
- Use For of onion curry:.
- Use 1/2 cup of onion puree.
- Use 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 1/4 cup of crushed peanuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed white sesame seeds.
- Provide 7-8 of small onions.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil + for frying.
- Use 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide Pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide as required of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Get For of bajra rotla:.
- Get 2 cups of bajra flour (pearl millet).
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Provide as required of Water.
- Use 2 tsp of Ghee for applying.
Steps to make Onion curry with bajra rotla:
- First of all slits the small onions. Heat an oil for deep frying. Deep fry all onions. Then keep it aside..
- Heat a kadai and add oil. Then add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida and ginger garlic paste. Saute for a minute..
- Now add onion puree and cook it. Then add tomato puree and cook it. Once oil separates, add turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and garam masala. Mix it well..
- Now add crushed sesame seeds and crushed peanuts. Add water to adjust consistency..
- Now add fried onions and cook it for 5-6 minutes. Then add chopped coriander. Curry is ready to serve..
- For bajra rotla: Take a large mixing bowl and add bajra flour. Add salt and water. Start kneading dough. Make a soft dough..
- Divide the dough into two equal portion. Now make a ball and flatten the ball in between both palms..
- Heat an earthen tawa and place a rotla on it. Dab your palms with water and pat the rotla..
- Once water dries up flip the side of rotla. Cook another side evenly..
- Apply ghee on top side of the rotla. Serve it with curry..
If you find this Onion curry with bajra rotla recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.