Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish curry with mustard sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry with mustard sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry with mustard sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry with mustard sauce recipe. To cook fish curry with mustard sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry with mustard sauce:
- Provide 4 pieces of rohu fish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1-4 of green chillies.
- Provide 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes.
- Use as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Fish curry with mustard sauce:
- Marinate the fish steaks with little turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside..
- Powder yellow mustard seeds to yield the required amount for curry as per recipe..
- Blend tomatoes, garlic, 3 green chilies, powdered mustard, salt and half cup.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan until smoking hot. Remove from heat for 30sec and then keep back..
- Add nigella seeds and let it sizzle for about 10 sec. Add the tomato-mustard-chilli paste..
- Cook until the excess water is evaporated and oil is released. This would take about 10 mins..
- Reduce heat and cook for anouther couple of minutes until it darkens a little..
- Add one and half cups of water, mix well and bring to a boil. Simmer for about ten minutes..
- Pan-fry the marinated fish steaks in mustard oil until golden brown..
- Add the fish to the mustard sauce and cook for a couple of minutes more..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Fish curry with mustard sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.