Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian vegetable yellow curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. You can cook indonesian vegetable yellow curry (vegan/vegetarian) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- You need of The Curry Paste.
- Provide 10 gms of Candlenuts (3 Candlenuts).
- Provide 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 3 of Shallots.
- Prepare 30 gms of Fresh Tumeric.
- Get 1 Stick of Lemongrass peeled.
- Get 1 tbs of Ginger.
- Provide 1 tbs of Galangal.
- Prepare 1 of Small Thai red chili (seeds removed).
- Get of Produce.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- Provide 1 of Medium Eggplant.
- Provide 80 gms of Enoki Mushrooms.
- Take 80 gms of Shimeji Mushrooms.
- Take 1 of Couple of Handfuls of Beanshoots.
- Take of Corriander for garnish.
- Use of Spices.
- Get 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 3 of Cloves.
- You need of Others.
- You need 150 gms of Firm Tofu (cut into small blocks).
- Get 1 of x 270ml Can Coconut Cream.
- Provide 750 ml of Vegetable Stock.
- Use 1 tbs of Oil.
Steps to make Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Peel the Paste ingredients & Place all the ingredients for the paste in the food processor & blend until paste consistency.
- Heat the oil in a pot or wok, add the paste ingredients, Cinnamon stick and Cloves and fry for a minute..
- Add the pumpkin, zucchini and mushroom and stir (coating the vegetables)..
- Add the coconut cream and vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Turn down and simmer until the pumpkin is soft. Just before serving, add the tofu..
- Serve and garnish with beanshoots & corriander.
If you find this Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.