Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry pork stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry pork stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry pork stew recipe. You can cook curry pork stew using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry pork stew:
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of White pepper powder.
- Use of Curry powder.
- You need of Pork belly.
- Get of Garlic.
- Provide of Red onion.
- Provide of Tomato.
- You need of Carrot (optional).
- Use of Peas (optional).
- Prepare of Pork belly broth.
Instructions to make Curry pork stew:
- Prep all your ingredients as below.as you can see I am using the pork belly I made early and the broth too. Heat your pot and cooking oil,fry garli,onion and tomato to fragrance and wet,add in curry and white pepper powder. Sorry my wok is abit dark because I use the same wok I fry my other dish early..
- Once it get wet,if it’s too dry just add in pork belly broth. Keep check so it is not too dry. Then add all the fruit Veges as in the pictures below.Stir well..
- Then add in your pork.Stir well.and finally add in salt n brown sugar.keep adding the broth to make sure it is not too dry.Make sure to taste it now n then so it keep up to your liking.not too sweet n not to salty. Fry stir mixed it all about 3-5minutes then it is ready to serve. This won’t take u long as all the main thing is prep earlier. 10-15m it is done.happy try 😉. Do follow me on Instagram homecooking39..thehehe.
If you find this Curry pork stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.