Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato soup curry recipe. You can cook chicken and tomato soup curry using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Prepare 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Use 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Get 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- You need 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (minced).
- Take 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- Take 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- Provide 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Use 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 large of ◇Water.
- Use 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
If you find this Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.