Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry recipe. You can cook vegetable curry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable curry:
- Get 1 of eggplant.
- Provide 1 of zucchini.
- Provide 1 of cauliflower OR 3 small potatoes.
- Provide 2 of tomates.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Provide 3 tea spoon of curry.
- Get 20 cl of coconut milk.
- Use of ginger.
- Take of olive oil.
Instructions to make Vegetable curry:
- Mince the onion and cook it in a deep pan with olive oil, curry and ginger until golden-colored, over medium-high heat..
- Cut the cauliflower or the potatoes and add it/them in the pan. Mix regularly so it does not burn..
- Cut the eggplant in cubes and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Slice the zucchini and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Cut the tomates and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes with 2 tablespoons of water, over medium heat..
- Pour the coconut milk in the mixture and cook for 10 more minutes..
If you find this Vegetable curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.