Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry:
- Use 2 large of onion paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- Take 2 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 large of tomato.
- You need As required of Tejpatta.
- Take As required of salt.
- Get As required of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare As required of chilli.
- Provide As required of garam masala.
- Prepare As required of sugar.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Cut onions and potatoes, tomatoes..
- Heat a pan with mustard oil and fry the one slices, add a pinch of sugar..
- Add tejpatta and onion ginger garlic paste and other ingredients and fry it very well..
- Marinated chicken with curd salt and masalas..
- Now fry marinated chicken with masalas..
- Add 3 cups hot water and boil for 15 minutes..
- Add fried potatoes and garam masalas..
- Serve this with roti and rice.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.