Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpeas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas curry recipe. You can cook chickpeas curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas Curry:
- Prepare 300 grams of Chickpeas.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Get 2 of Green Chillies.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 piece of Ginger.
- Get 2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1 stick of Curry Leaves.
- Get 2 stick of Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Hot Water.
Instructions to make Chickpeas Curry:
- Soak the chickpeas in water for at least six hours prior to cooking. Cook the chickpeas well..
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds. After one minute, add the chopped onion. Saute..
- When the onion starts to become translucent, add the curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste & green chillies. Cook till onion turns brown..
- Grind or chop the tomato into small pieces & add it to the pan. When it's cooked, add all the powders, garam masala & salt. Add little hot water..
- Chop the coriander leaves & add it. Stir well. Now add the cooked chickpeas & mix..
- Add milk. Stir occasionally till gravy thickens..
If you find this Chickpeas Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.