Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Guttivan Kaya recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Guttivan Kaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guttivan Kaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to guttivan kaya recipe. You can cook guttivan kaya using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Guttivan Kaya:
- Get 200 gms of Brinjals.
- Use 2 tsp of dry coriander.
- Get 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- Use 1 pc of red chilli.
- Use 1/4 cup of desicated coconut.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Take 6-7 of curry patta.
- Provide 1 pc of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger chilli garlic paste.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dry coriander cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of urad dal.
Steps to make Guttivan Kaya:
- Roast dry coriander peanut dry red chilli urad dal curry patta dry fenugreek seeds desicated coconut and churn.masala is ready for stuffing. Soak tamrind in water for 1/2n hr. And churn Make a tamrind pulp..
- Now make a slit on a brinjal and stuff masala powder. Put oil in a cooker add mustard seeds chopped onion curry patta ginger chilli garlic paste saute and add 1/2glass water,Now add red chilli powder turmeric powder coriander cumin powder nsalt.Put stuff brinjals and spread remaining masala on brinjal.make 4whistle.Open the lid and add tamrind pulp and cook for 5-7mins..
- Ready to serve. tasty tasty subji is ready to serve..
If you find this Guttivan Kaya recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.