Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg Malai Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably choose many items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg malai curry recipe. To cook egg malai curry you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Malai Curry:
- Get 5 of Boiled eggs.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin/jeera powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of thick curd.
- You need 300 ml or 1&1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Provide To of grind:.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mint leaves.
- Use 4 of green chillies.
- Take 3 of onions.
Instructions to make Egg Malai Curry:
- Take all the ingredients under to grind and make into a fine paste..
- Heat oil in a pan add bay leaf and the onion paste. Saute for few minutes and add ginger garlic paste. Cook till oil separates..
- Next add turmeric powder, cumin powder and coriander powder. Saute till raw smell disappears..
- Add 2 tbspn curd, salt and 1 cup milk. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add garam masala powder and mix well. Cut the boiled eggs and gently drop into the gravy..
- Simmer for 5 minutes and garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Egg Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.