Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry carrot coconut soup recipe. You can have thai curry carrot coconut soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Use 3 ounces of oil.
- Take 1 of each Vidalia onion-small dice.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- Use 2 tablespoons of ginger- chopped fine.
- Get 3 pounds of small carrots- small dice (chopping up small in a food processor works well).
- Prepare 2 ounces of flour.
- Use 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 can (14 ounces) of coconut milk.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoon of Thai Red Curry Paste (Warning some are spicier than others:).
- Provide 3-4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Take of (this needs salt, sweet and spice so each varies to taste).
Steps to make Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup:
- In a pot add the oil and sweat the onions in the stock pot for 5-10 minutes covered Med heat until translucent.
- Add the, chopped garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and dust with all the flour, stirring in for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken stock in pot and bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes. (Check to make sure the carrots are tender).
- When the carrots are tender the soup should be carefully purred in a blender or food processor. This should be done in small batches and covered with a towel as not to spray hot soup all over you..
- Return to the sauce pan and add 1 can of coconut milk and red curry paste and bring to a light simmer..
- Adjust the seasoning with red curry paste, salt and brown sugar..
- Basil,cilantro, scallions or bacon bits are all tasty things to add as a garnish..
If you find this Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.