Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cottage cheese in spinach gravy palak paneer recipe. To cook cottage cheese in spinach gravy palak paneer you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy Palak Paneer:
- Provide 1 cup of Spinach.
- Use 1 cup of Fried Paneer cubes.
- Get 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped onion.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 spoon of green chilli paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 of whole dry red chilli.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 spoon of butter.
- Take 1 spoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of kasuri methi.
Steps to make Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy Palak Paneer:
- Wash and clean spinech leaves. In a deep pan boil water add salt and spinach leaves for 2 min. Drain and strain immediately pour cold water over it. (preeserve green colour) drain water.
- In mixie jar blend all boiled and strain leaves make smooth puree keep aside.
- In a pan heat vegetable oil / butter add cumin seeds whole dry red chilli onions cashew nuts stir untill onios brown add tometoes stir till become soft.
- Add green chilli ginger garlic paste red chilli powder garam masala powder kasuri methi (remove whole dry red chilli)salt cook till oil seprate.
- Remove from pan let it cool. Then blend prepared onion masala in blender make paste.
- Heat up pan add oil add onion masala and spinach masala same pan cook 4 min. Add fried paneer mix well.
- Cook again switch off flame your tasty palak paneer is ready..
- Garnish with tadka in small pan heat oil add cumin seeds chopped green chilli pour on palak paneer put fry whole red chilli.
- Serve with bread naan roti paratha..
If you find this Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.