Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy potato curry recipe. To cook spicy potato curry you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy potato curry:
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger-garlic-green chilli paste.
- Get 1 string of curry leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander and jeera powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Spicy potato curry:
- Keep a pan on medium flame and add oil, add chopped onion and cook until becomes transparent then add chopped tomatoes and cover it for 5 minutes or fill tomatoes becomes soft..
- Add all dry spices and mix well now add boiled chopped potatoes and mix well without smashing. Add boiled water and cover the lid for 2 minutes. Spicy potato curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Spicy potato curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.