Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dahi paneer curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahi paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi paneer curry recipe. To make dahi paneer curry you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dahi paneer curry:
- Get 400 gram of paneer.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 8-10 of cashew dry roasted.
- You need 8-10 of raisins soaked.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Take 1/4 cup of hung curd beaten with little milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Steps to make Dahi paneer curry:
- Cut the paneer into cubes and keep aside.
- Prepare a paste of ginger,tomato,cashew,raisins and keep aside.
- Now heat oil in a pan add cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli whole.
- Add the masala paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add red chilli Powder and saute well.
- Add paneer and mix well with light hand.
- Add curd mix well and cover it for a while.
- Add sugar and garam masala powder and mix.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
If you find this Dahi paneer curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.