Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Student Meal; Sardine Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Student Meal; Sardine Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Student Meal; Sardine Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to student meal; sardine curry recipe. You can cook student meal; sardine curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Student Meal; Sardine Curry:
- You need 1 can of sardines (230 g).
- Take 2 Tbsp of Fish Curry Powder.
- Prepare 30 g of Shallots (chopped).
- You need 20 g of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 20 g of Ginger (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Potato (cubed).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (diced).
- Get 1 stalk of Spring Onion (garnish).
- Get 3 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 2 pinches (2 g) of Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Student Meal; Sardine Curry:
- Heat oil in wok on high heat. Add garlic, shallots and ginger and fry until fragrant (10 sec). Then add the curry powder and fry until fragrant. Then turn the heat down..
- Add the tomato and potato and fry for a minute. Next add water, mix well and bring it to a boil.Once it starts to boil, turn the fire down to low heat..
- Cover with a lid and cook until potatoes are tender. Remember to stir every other minute. Lastly add in the sardines and mix well. Cook for a couple of minutes and then it is ready to serve. Garnish with spring onions..
If you find this Student Meal; Sardine Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.