Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry with butternut squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry with butternut squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry with butternut squash recipe. To cook prawn curry with butternut squash you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn curry with butternut squash:
- You need 500 gm of prawn.
- Prepare Half of a medium size butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 of garam masala (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide Handful of fresh coriander.
Steps to make Prawn curry with butternut squash:
- Heat a pan with oil. Fry the prawns first for 2-3 minutes. Then keep them separate in a bowl. Now in that same oil fry the onion until gets soft. I have added one dried red chilli but it’s optional. Add some whole cumin seeds..
- Now add all the spices and tomato. Cook them for 4 minutes. Then add prawns and chopped butternut squash. Sauté for few minutes. Then add 1 cup of water. Stir them gently and put the lid on. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with rice or roti..
If you find this Prawn curry with butternut squash recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.