Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Anarkali katla / Indian major carp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anarkali katla / Indian major carp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anarkali katla / indian major carp recipe. You can cook anarkali katla / indian major carp using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Anarkali katla / Indian major carp:
- Use 750 gms of Katla fish / Indian major carp.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 4 of whole red chillies.
- You need 1 cup of pomegranate juice.
- Get 1 cup of coconut cream.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of panch phoron.
- You need 1 tablespoons of ghee.
- Use 3 tablespoons of mustard oil.
- Use 1 cup of red curry paste.
- Provide of Red curry paste ingredients.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped.
- Use 8 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 2 of large tomato chopped.
- Take 10 of cashewnuts.
Instructions to make Anarkali katla / Indian major carp:
- Assemble all the ingredients, clean and slice the fish and marinate with salt and turmeric powder and fry the fish..
- Heat 1teaspoon oil in a pan add all red curry paste ingredients and fry well..
- Make a smooth paste in a blender..
- Heat remaining oil in another pan add red curry paste and stir for few minutes..
- Add pomegranate juice and fried fish boil for 8 minutes..
- Add red chilli powder, coconut cream and ghee and Garam masala powder..
- Boil for another 5 minutes and switch off the flame..
- Serve with only Steamed Rice and Enjoyyyyy..
If you find this Anarkali katla / Indian major carp recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.