Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian coconut Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian coconut Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian coconut biryani recipe. To make south indian coconut biryani you need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook South Indian coconut Biryani:
- You need of For Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice(boiled).
- Take 1/2 tsp of chana dal(soaked).
- Get 1/2 tsp of urd dal(soaked).
- Provide 1 tsp of peanuts.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Provide 1 tsp of cashews.
- Use 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 of Whole red chillimirch.
- Get 1 cup of grated fresh coconut.
- Take 2 tbs of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- Use of For the gravy.
- Get 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Use 1 cup of veggies (cabbage,carrot,cauliflower,beans)chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of peas boiled.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bell peppers (red,yellow and green).
- Get 1 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beaten curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lal mirch powder.
- Prepare 1-4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of sambhar masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Take of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make South Indian coconut Biryani:
- For Rice:Heat oil in a pan.add mustard seeds, sabut lal mirch,chana dal, urdh dal saute for a 2-3 mins.add peanuts,cashews and again saute for 2-3 mins.
- Then add curry leaves,2tsp grated coconut, salt, lemon juice and boiled rice mix it well.
- For gravy: Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds,curry leaves then add all veggies and spices cook them for 5-6 mins.
- Add 1/2cup beaten curd and coconut milk to the vegetables cook for around 5mins..add coriander leaves mix well and set the cooked vegetables aside.
- Add the first layer of rice at the bottom then add layer of grated fresh coconut then add layer of vegetables then add layer of coconut and again layer of rice.
- Serve with hing raita..enjoy ur tasty meal.
If you find this South Indian coconut Biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.