Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lahore's famous,chikpeas curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lahore's famous,chikpeas curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lahore's famous,chikpeas curry recipe. You can cook lahore's famous,chikpeas curry using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lahore's famous,chikpeas curry:
- You need 250 gm of Chickpeas.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide as needed of ginger flakes.
- Get 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chilli Flacs.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of coarsely ground pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coarsely ground crushed coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Take as needed of coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 2 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Lahore's famous,chikpeas curry:
- Boil the chickpeas with salt, but here you have to boil some more than the usual boil (about three whistles more)..
- Heat ghee in the pan, add cumin and asafoetida, then fry the onion till it becomes light brown, then add ginger garlic paste and fry for 1mnt.
- Now add all the powdered spices and reduce the flame and fry 1mnt.
- Add boiled chickpeas, and mash the cheeks lightly..
- Lastly add Kasuri Methi, Garam Masala and Green Coriander and cook for 1 to 2mnt..
- Garnish with chopped green chillies and ginger sticks while serving.
If you find this Lahore's famous,chikpeas curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.